MUMF Can Help With Your PPP Loan Application
posted on April 22
You have heard the news – churches ARE eligible for the new Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans that are part of the massive federal response to help small businesses, nonprofits, and churches keep operating and employing workers. If used for eligible expenses, these loans become grants and do not have to be repaid.
Many churches should apply, but may hesitate and think it is too complicated. Your Missouri UM Foundation can help – just call Chris! Though the SBA is no longer accepting applications, it is recommended to complete the application and supporting documentation in order to be ready if more funding is allocated.
Chris Bouchard is the Foundation’s director for C2FM. Chris is the former statewide director of the Small Business Development Centers. He is very familiar with the SBA and SBA lenders, and he is happy to help you work through what is, in fact, a very simple application process.
Contact Chris at (573) 875-4168 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with:
- Determining the amount of your loan
- Understanding how to qualify for loan forgiveness
- How to manage the funds you receive to maximize the forgiveness amount
- Options if your church’s bank won’t process the loan
- Understanding what information the lender needs from your church