Southwest District Churches Online: Live Streaming
posted on March 24
You can join one of our district congregations online for worship Sunday mornings. While each of these churches has suspended in person gatherings, they will offer worship services each Sunday. Go to their website on Sunday morning and click the worship link (be sure to check out their website in advance for worship times). These churches are:
• Christ’s Community UMC - they live stream their 10:45am service on their Christ’s Community-Joplin Facebook page
• Saint Paul’s UMC - Livestreams on Facebook at 10a. Past sermons are available in video and manuscript format on their web page
• Lamar UMC- 10 am traditional/blended service which can be watched live on both facebook and their Youtube channel. Search for: Lamar United Methodist Church
• Stockton UMC- SUMC shares the sermon on Facebook live. The Church will probably start recording the entire service this Sunday, 3/15. The service begins at 10:45 am.
• Neosho UMC - The sermons are available via our website (either video or audio) but not until Monday AM
• The Light at Joplin - 10:00 AM on Facebook Live.
• Cassville UMC - Cassville used Facebook Live last week for the first time. Quality may be questionable, but we plan to have the sermon on there tomorrow and in the future. Our service begins at 10:45, but we will not go live until the sermon begins at approximately 11:10am
• Joplin First United UMC is also having online sermons after 9:30 am.
• Aurora UMC posts its service on YouTube on Mondays.
• First UMC Monett offers livestreamed traditional worship each Sunday at 9:15 a.m. (central time) and livestreamed contemporary worship each Sunday at 11:15 a.m. (central time) at www.fumcmonett.org/watch
• Central United Methodist Church offers Facebook Live traditional worship service each Sunday at 10:00 am.
We post devotions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 10:00 am on Facebook Live at Central UMC - Webb City.
As we hear of more opportunities we will post them here. Check back and stay safe!