Absorb Learning Platform
The Missouri Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church is excited to rollout Absorb, a new learning management system featuring asynchronous online learning opportunities.
Absorb is an on-demand learning platform that offers online courses on your timeline, at a pace that works for you. The goal of this learning platform is to support educational opportunities for those seeking lay certification as well as equip local church leaders on a variety of topics to support their work.
How to Sign Up for an Absorb Account
If this is your first time to access Absorb, please watch the instructional video and then follow instructions below:
- Follow this link to: moac.myabsorb.com
- Click “Sign Up” on the right-hand side of the login page.
- Fill in all of the information on the registration page.
- Click “Sign Up” at the bottom of that page.
- From your dashboard, you can choose “catalog” to see what courses are available.
- Choose a course and click “enroll” to start your journey!